Osaka Exchange, Inc. and Tokyo Commodity Exchange, Inc. will revise their trading rules effective at the launch of the Next-Generation Derivatives Trading System (J-GATE3.0, targeting Q3 2021), from the viewpoint of improving reliability and convenience for the market users, including investors and trading participants.
Major revisions are as follows (click on the below file for details):
- Extension of the Night Session
- Change in the start time of the Day Session for Index Options
- Application of the Immediately Executable Price Range Rule to the Opening Auction
- Expansion of the Immediately Executable Price Range applied to the Closing Auction
- Introduction of Flexible Contract Months for Index Futures
- Introduction of Nikkei 225 Total Return Index Futures (Only for Flexible Contract Months)